Friday, September 24, 2010

Engagment

!! Our Engagement !!!



Geoff asked me on a Date on June 4th, He took me to the Best restaurant up in Salt Lake called Tuscany, Then he took me up to Squaw Peak. (He was acting so nervous, it was so cute) .. But he had his sister Jessie and Carlie hiding in the bushes taking pictures (thank you so much I love having pictures) and he had his brother-in-law Jason stopping traffic so no cars would come up. Any way we were just walking and he brought me on top of this rock.........got on his knee and asked me to marry him, I WAS IN SHOCK! I had no idea it was coming. It was so perfect and I am so excited to get married to my best friend!!! On December 1st :-)

1 comment:

  1. I wish I was there with Jessie and Carlie. I also love having these pictures. We are SO excited to have you in our family!!

    ReplyDelete