Tuesday, December 9, 2014

November

November

 Mekk turned 3 months in november and hit one of his growth spurts which meant we had a couple long nights. But his sad face is still pretty cute! He grew out of lots of clothes this week!
 Hunger games, MockingJay, movie came out. Went to it with my Cali friends
 Lighting of the trees in oxnard. Too many people but fun to watch fire works for a min
 High school friends. We all had babies within a couple of months. We got together for a little play date and lunch!
 Koen-Aspen-Mekk
Mekk and Ian 4 months apart... birth then 3 months later they are about the same size
 Grandpa Helsten came to town while we were in town!
 Happy 4 year Anniversary. we were in Utah visiting so barb watched mekk while we went out to breakfast and ran a few errands. Erines for breakfast! Geoff wouldn't let me take a picture so this is the best I got.

 I love my lil mekk man
 found his tongue today
The Girls. I love my sisters

 Happy Thanksgiving! The whole family. Ate dinner and my parents then we went up to SLC and stayed in a hotel for the night.


6 comments:

  1. I love that you have been blogging more!! Mekk is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I used to look at yours but now you are private. I forgot how to add a private blog?

      Delete
    2. I just need your e-mail to add you! Do you have gmail? For some reason it only lets me add gmail emails!

      Delete
    3. Okay perfect I added you! I think it will send you an e-mail or something I can't really remember!

      Delete
  2. I am still dying over the Mekk/Ian pictures!!

    ReplyDelete